Located in the Little Tokyo district downtown, Miyako Hotel Los Angeles is about 25 minutes by car from Los Angeles International Airport and about 30 minutes from Hollywood.
ADDRESS: 328 E. FIRST STREET, LOS ANGELES, CA 90012
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO MIYAKO HOTEL LOS ANGELES
- From Los Angeles International Airport (LAX ) to the Miyako Hotel Los Angeles – Go South on Sepulveda Blvd. Take the 105 Century Freeway (East) and transfer to the 110 Harbor Freeway North. Exit at 4th Street (4th Street is a One Way Street – you can only go right) – Make a left turn on Olive, a right turn on 1st street. The hotel will be on the right hand side between San Pedro and Central streets.
- From 101 Hollywood Freeway (South) – Take the 101 South, exit at Los Angeles Street. Turn right at Los Angeles Street then left onto 1st street. The Hotel is on the right hand side between San Pedro and Central streets.
- From 110 Harbor Freeway (North) – Exit at 4th street (4th street is a one way street – you can only go right.)- Make a left turn on Olive, a right turn on 1st street. The Hotel will be on the right hand side between San Pedro and Central streets.
- From 110 Pasadena Freeway (South) – Take the 110 South, stay in the left-most lane and exit at Hill Street. Make a left turn at 1st street. The Miyako Hotel is between San Pedro and Central Streets.
- From 10 San Bernardino Freeway (West) – Take the 10 West, transfer to the Hollywood Fwy 101 North and exit at Alameda / Union Station. Turn left at Alameda Street, turn right on 1st Street. The hotel will be on the left hand side between San Pedro Street and Central Avenue.