Location - The Miyako Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles, California
Directions to the Miyako Los Angeles California Hotel
- 101 Hollywood Freeway (South) – Take the 101 South, exit at Los Angeles Street. Turn right at Los Angeles Street then left onto 1st street - the Hotel is on the right hand side between San Pedro and Central streets.
- 110 Harbor Freeway (North) – Exit at 4th street (4th street is a One Way Street – You can only go right)- Make a left turn on Olive, a right turn on 1st street, the Hotel will be on the right hand side between San Pedro and Central streets.
- 110 Pasadena Freeway (South) – Take the 110 South, stay in the left most lane and exit at Hill Street. Make a left turn at 1st street, the Miyako Hotel is between San Pedro and Central Streets.
- 10 San Bernadino Freeway (West) –Take the 10 West, transfer to the Hollywood Fwy 101 North and exit at Alameda / Union Station. Turn left at Alameda Street, turn right on 1st Street and the hotel will be on the left hand side between San Pedro Street and Central Avenue.
- LAX to the Miyako Hotel – Go South on Sepulveda Blvd. Take the 105 Century Freeway (East) and transfer to the 110 Harbor Freeway North. Exit at 4th Street (4th Street is a One Way Street – You can only go right) – Make a left turn on Olive, a right turn on 1st street. The hotel will be on the right hand side between San Pedro and Central streets.
Valet Parking rates as of February 2012:
Hours of operation 24 hours a day.
$18.00 + 10% Tax for hotel registered guests.
$2.00 each 20 min for visitors.
For late check out after 2pm, guest will be charged $2.00 each 20 min up to $18.00.
Parking tax 10% will be added to the rates above.